Scroll to the bottom of the page to apply
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is focused on providing the easiest to use learning management system to our customers. Since we are a small team, your input will be critical to shaping the look and feel of our product.
Work in a fast paced environment where you will learn and be challenged every day. Getting in on the ground floor gives you the unique opportunity to build the company and culture that best fits your workstyle.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Excellent verbal skills; well-spoken, clear and direct
- Excellent written skills, able to catch grammar and spelling errors
- Highly ethical and trustworthy
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Apps, Basecamp, other online tools
- Extremely well organized and able to help others be the same
- Willing to do entry level bookkeeping, work hard, and learn
- The ability to take instructions and work with a remote team based on a 9am to 6pm PST schedule
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer and mic and speakers for calls. Must have reliable internet and power (maximum of 1 hour of outage per month).
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Assisting CEO and other departments with one-off tasks such as quality assurance testing, writing blog posts, customer support, etc.
- Managing calendars and special events
- Answering phones
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.